Filling your bathtub with warm water after a tiring day should be classified as one of life’s greatest pleasures. There’s definitely something about lighting a candle, putting on great music, and wash away your worries for a few minutes in a hot tub.
You may think there’s no way things could get better than that. However, you are wrong. Picture yourself surrounded by warm water, bubbles, and CBD goodness that will help you relieve pain, stress, and inflammation. Sounds better, right? Follow this DIY CBD bath bomb recipe to unwind and recharge after a long day.
How to Make CBD Bath Bombs
Preparation time: 3 hours
Yield: 1 bath bomb
To make a soothing CBD bath bomb, you will need to have the following equipment and ingredients.
- Medium bowl
- Bath bomb molds (you can use silicone ice cube trays, silicone cupcake trays, or any other shaping mold)
- 1 cup baking soda
- ½ cup citric acid
- ½ cup corn starch
- ½ cup Epsom salt
- 1 tsp water
- 2 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- 1 tsp of your preferred essential oil
- ¼ tsp CBD oil
- 1-4 drops of soap color (optional)
Step by Step
- Combine the baking soda, Epsom salt, cornstarch, and citric acid in your bowl. Mix well until it is smooth.
- Add your coconut, CBD, and essential oils, and water. Make this slowly since adding too much of the latter will activate the mixture.
- Whisk the mixture very slowly. If you see fizzing, you should go slower. Add your coloring and make sure the mixture doesn’t feel wet. It should be similar to sand and feel crumbly.
- Quickly add your mix to the mold to avoid it dries out. If you are using a bath bomb mold, fill both halves until they are a little over-filled and press the halves together. Moreover, no matter which mold you choose, avoid packing them too loosely.
- After pressing and holding for a few seconds, remove one side of the mold and place the CBD bath bomb mold side down. Let it dry for 20 minutes.
- Bath bombs can fall apart easily, but you can remold one side and add more mixture to stick them together again.
- Let sit your CBD bath bombs overnight until they feel firm. Finally, fill your tub with warm water and throw your cannabis bath bomb in there.
There you go! Now your skin will enjoy the great benefits of this CBD bath bomb recipe, melting your stress away and grounding your senses. Furthermore, CBD has shown remarkable results working as an anti-acne agent, helping people with skin conditions like eczema, acne, and similar give their skin a better appearance and a healthier state.
If you want to step up, you can add dry flowers, seeds, and herbs to your CBD bath bomb recipe to create an enjoyable experience. Have fun, experiment, and remember to complement your CBD experience with other recipes, such as topical creams or a hot cup of CBD coffee. Whatever it is, always choose high-quality CBD products and enjoy yourself.