Freshly pressed roasted coffee, ground coffee, or just coffee in any of its presentations is probably one of the most comforting smells that nature has given us. With certainty, coffee is one of the most effective alarm clocks enjoyed by people worldwide. Supposing you are one of those cannabis connoisseurs who also enjoy the revitalizing, mood-boosting, and energy-boosting properties of coffee, you’ve certainly come to the right place.
Both cannabis and coffee are potent stimulators and have impeccable energy-boosting properties. These qualities can go hand in hand when you know how to combine them. For example, CBD could help balance the counteracts or breaks of caffeine, generating a mind and body mood-turn of calm and tranquility.
If you have reached this article, you are most likely wondering if it is possible to make CBD-infused coffee. That is why we have brought you a practical and delicious chocolate-flavored CBD coffee recipe, perfect to start the day on the right foot and give your morning or afternoon a boost of spirit with the comforting sensation that CBD offers.
How to Make CBD-Infused Coffee
Preparing CBD-infused coffee is easier than you think. However, how and when to add CBD to your coffee can vary depending on the recipe.
Just by completing the step-by-step of the following recipe that we brought for you, you will learn how to prepare a delicious espresso infused with CBD simply and quickly from the comfort of your home.
- 1 double shot espresso or a cup of strong coffee.
- ½ teaspoon CBD oil or CBD tincture.
- ½ teaspoon sugar, honey, or sweetener of your choice.
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened drinking chocolate.
- ½ cup milk or creamer. If you want to spice things up, you can use hemp milk for more beneficial effects.
- Brew a double shot espresso or a cup of strong black coffee as you prefer.
- Take a mug and pour the drinking chocolate and the honey, sugar, or sweetener of your choice.
- Add the CBD oil or tincture and mix the ingredients until you see a thin paste forming.
- Gush the espresso into the mug and stir all ingredients continuously until they are homogeneously blended.
- Heat the creamer on the stove or in the microwave for 30 seconds and add it to the mix. If you’re using any instant CBD creamer, you probably won’t need to heat the creamer. In that case, just add it.
Your chocolate-flavored CBD-infused coffee is now ready to lift your senses with a hit of the therapeutic power of cannabis. Enjoy!
How to Make CBD Coffee Beans
Most traditional coffee beans are drizzled with various flavoring oils to achieve the manufacturer’s desired taste and smell. Some coffee beans may require up to 100 different compounds to achieve the selected fragrance. The good news is that due to the high fat and amino acid content that coffee naturally contains, infusing your favorite coffee beans with CBD is entirely possible.
The process is extremely simple. Just put enough CBD oil in a jar to infuse with the number of coffee beans you want. Let the beans absorb the CBD oil before grinding them. The longer they sit in the oil, the more of it they will absorb. Once you infuse your coffee beans with CBD, remove them from the jar and let them dry for a moment before grinding them.
How to Make CBD Coffee Creamer
There are currently a wide variety of brands and retailers selling CBD creamers online. Many presentations and flavors are available. However, you can make your own CBD-infused creamer by just adding some CBD tincture or CBD oil to some milk. The fat matter that milk contains makes cannabinoids homogeneously infuse into the drink very efficiently. To use the CBD-infused creamer, just heat it in the microwave for about 30 seconds or put it on the stove until the creamer is warm enough for your coffee.
CBD will always be an excellent companion for coffee. It will help balance the unwanted effects that caffeine brings for some, reducing anxiety, pain, and stress while enjoying one of the most delicious and aromatic drinks that nature has given us.