We all know that avocados go well with everything in any form. Everyone loves a tasty avocado on toast, as a sauce, juice, or in a salad. Luckily for us, they are accessible any time of the year, so this recipe is suitable for all holiday celebrations or a typical relaxing snack afternoon. Plus, it is so easy to make! Keep reading to learn how to make CBD guacamole.
CBD Oil Benefits
CBD oil is made by extracting CBD from the cannabis plant then diluting it with a carrier oil like hemp seed oil. CBD can be effective in reducing pain associated with multiple diseases.
There are different ways of consumption, but oil has become increasingly popular with consumers as it can be used in different ways and added to your daily food and drinks. This makes CBD oil an appealing option for those looking for pain relief and other symptoms. Research on the potential health benefits of CBD oil is ongoing, so new therapeutic uses for this natural remedy are sure to be discovered.
CBD Oil Effects
Many patients use CBD oil safely to treat numerous amounts of ailments, conditions, and diseases. It has been shown that thanks to its anti-inflammatory traits, using CBD can reduce:
- Anxiety and depression
- Symptoms related to cancer and cancer treatment
- Blood pressure and preventing heart damage
- Symptoms associated with Epilepsy and Parkinson
Decarbing Hemp Flower to Make CBD Oil
Decarbing is short for decarboxylation, which uses heat to convert cannabinoids from their acid form into their active form. You can decarb your hemp flowers by heating them at a relatively low temperature for an extended period.
Whenever you are planning to make hemp flower edibles, tinctures, and extractions, you must decarb. If you were to eat hemp flower without decarbing it, you would not get the full effects of CBD because raw and cured hemp flower does not contain much actual CBD.
The process of decarbing hemp flower is pretty simple. All you need to do is follow the next steps:
- Preheat your oven to 250 F.
- Grind your CBD hemp flower. If you do not have a grinder, break it up into tiny pieces with your fingers and use a credit card to chop it even smaller.
- Spread your ground hemp flower out onto a cookie sheet, creating a very thin layer.
- Place the cookie sheet in your oven on a middle rack.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool. The hemp flower should look brownish and feel dry to the touch. It should also crumble when rolled in your fingers.
Now your hemp flower is decarboxylated and ready to eat or create CBD oil.
How to Make CBD Guacamole
This recipe is definitely a must if you will host a party with your friends or curl up on the couch to watch a movie. CBD guacamole is perfect for relaxing and enjoying a delicious snack with remarkable properties.
Preparation Time: 10 minutes.
Cooking Time: 10 minutes.
Total Time: 20 minutes.
Servings: 6 servings
- Chopping board
- Mixing medium bowl
- 3 ripe Haas avocados
- 1 large plum tomato
- 3 garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons of fresh lime juice
- ¼ cup of cilantro
- ½ tablespoon of salt
- 3 tablespoons of chopped onion
- 1 pinch of jalapeño pepper
- 2 droppers CBD oil
- Peel and cut the avocados in half lengthwise. Scoop out the flesh and put them in a medium bowl.
- Add the lime juice, salt, pepper, and smash together with a fork until creamy.
- Gently stir in the CBD oil, incorporating it evenly.
- On a cutting board, crush the garlic clove to make a paste. (Use the flat part of the knife.)
- Dice the tomato, cilantro, onion, and peppers and add them to the mixture.
- Continue mixing and check the taste along the way. If needed, add salt, pepper, or lime juice to adjust the taste.
- Finally, when the taste is perfect to your liking, serve and enjoy this delicious CBD-infused guacamole.
Do not forget to serve immediately, or if you are going to eat it later, then lay plastic wrap directly on guacamole and refrigerate for up to one day.
How to tell When an Avocado is Ripe
Checking if your avocados are ripe is easier than you might think. All you have to do is gently squeeze the avocado in your palm. If it yields slightly, then it is ready to eat. If it feels firm and does not yield, then it needs a day or two. If it gives easily, it is probably overripe and could be brown inside.
You can also use your fingers to pull the stem gently at the top of the avocado. See if it is green underneath, which means it is ready to eat. But if it is hard to remove, then give it a couple more days. If it is brown underneath, the avocado is overripe.
Avocado as a Superfood
Infusing edibles with CBD is a great way to add the benefits of hemp-derived CBD into your diet. When you take CBD with food, the body can absorb the CBD and other cannabinoids more efficiently before transporting them throughout the body.
Avocados contain 20 different vitamins and minerals, are fiber-rich, promote healthy digestion, lower cholesterol, have proper blood sugar levels, and have good gut bacteria. They are higher in potassium than bananas and high in vitamin K.
There are dozens of recipes featuring CBD oil tinctures, but CBD guacamole has to be the easiest, effortless, and tastiest to make. You get to enjoy the effects and benefits of CBD and the health properties that the avocado contains. Enjoy this delicious recipe with fresh veggies, chips, or on top of your tacos.