Buying hemp online can be as tricky as buying anything else. You have to be careful with the prices, shipping, description of the products, and the retailer’s reliability. Of course, no one wants to have a negative experience when ordering, especially online, but there are scammers around ready to fake the perfect seller.
However, it does not have to be dramatic and scary to buy hemp online. Browsing through the internet offers you an infinite variety of brands, prices, quality, and power when talking about hemp. The issue is what, where, and why.
What are the specifications and effects of this on my body? Where does the product come from? Why should I trust this retailer or farm? These are the questions you may have to ask yourself, and they have a simple answer. In this guide, we will help you buy hemp flower online in a safe way.
Where to Buy Hemp Flower
There exist specific points in favor of an online seller for you to trust them and make sure you’re doing the right thing with your time and money. To know if a company or farm is operating under what is stipulated by the law, the items listed below are a green light for you:
- Certificate of Analysis: The amount of CBD, THC, other cannabinoids, and terpenes in your hemp flower appear in a certificate of analysis known as CoA. It also shows whether your hemp flower is cultivated in a clean environment that is free of pesticides. For example, Botany Farms has everything in order, and you can check every lab document on the website.
- Clean Goods Free of Pesticides: Another question to add to your mental list⎯⎯ Has your hemp flower been grown in a safe, pesticide-free soil? Companies engaged in the sale of quality products have in-house testing and inspection of their products done by independent, third-party facilities. Third-party facilities validate the legal quantity of allowed THC, pesticides, and pollutants in their products. This is another plus Botany Farms is proud of.
- Packages Provide Information about Law Enforcement: The laws on hemp flower are still unclear, as you may have noticed. This is why trustworthy hemp dispensaries include third-party lab reports and a notice to law enforcement in any order. This is necessary because it safeguards the customer and prevents customs from keeping the package.
- Outstanding Customer Service: To answer your questions, you should be able to call your hemp flower vendor or email them during their work hours. View it as a significant red flag if you are unable to obtain contact information that works. Look again for a new vendor if nobody is willing to answer your concerns. For instance, you can find an icon in the corner to start a chat for anything you want on our page.
- Quality Hemp Flower: To guarantee quality hemp flowers, companies remove seeds, trim the flowers, and store them with top standards. You can always read the reviews and past clients’ feedback or contact the business to ask for more details about the products.
Botany Farms counts with all of these characteristics. We are a place you can put your trust in, and we promise the best a hemp company could offer. There are only high-quality and safe products with a fantastic terpene profile and significant CBD percentages in our shop, especially for you, so visit our website and order.
Buy Organic Hemp Flower
First of all, what is an ‘organic product’? Hemp fields are big, have dense leaves, and can be extensively planted and grown as a better alternative to kill tough weeds. This way, using hemp allows farmers to eliminate the use of herbicides, obtain organic certification, and gain the advantages of crop rotation. Organic cannabis control includes anything other than the use of chemical substances. Hence, several techniques are usually combined to achieve satisfactory control.
The marking of organic products is the responsibility of the National Organic Program managed by the USDA. For a food to be organic, it must fulfill the USDA’s requirements. The following are the main factors that separate a product from being labeled like this:
- Synthetic chemical materials such as fertilizers, pesticides, antibiotics, food additives, irradiation and waste sludge.
- Genetically modified seeds
- No physical division between organic and non-certified products.
If you are searching for a retail store of organic CBD hemp flower in a state where growing CBD flower is still illegal, it can be difficult despite allowing its sale and consumption. Luckily, there are plenty of sites where you can buy organic hemp flower online if you live in the United States. And, yes, Botany Farms is one of them.
Here, we thoughtfully isolate both CBD and CBG to create a variety of craft cannabis flowers that are hand dried and hand-trimmed to ensure their organic nature. Thanks to these efforts, our cannabis flower is truly an art form.
Is Buying Hemp Flower Online Legal?
The cultivation, manufacture, and use of hemp and CBD products became legal at the federal level when Congress passed the hemp farming act in 2018. The 2018 Farm Bill legally defines hemp as a cannabis plant that contains no more than 0.3 percent THC (the cannabinoid that makes you high) and thus excludes hemp from the list of controlled substances.
Each state must create hemp laws and a hemp program, which the 2018 Farm Bill states. For farmers, distributors, and sellers in various states, this is the part where things get complicated. Hemp and its components are legal federally, and more than 40 states have approved hemp. But it’s not unusual to authorize hemp flower in one state and then find others that prohibit them.
This is because some states partially control the production, processing, and distribution of hemp and its derived products. In California, for example, hemp is legal, but selling foods containing cannabidiol (CBD) is not. Delaware legalized hemp but has not permitted the cultivation of hemp since 2019, although there could be a viable market soon. Other states have completely legalized the use of hemp and CBD products, such as Florida and Colorado.
Many motives remain behind the prevailing confusion of hemp legalization. Most regions are waiting on the official announcement by the FDA about the use of hemp products. Still, a regulatory pathway for the lawful use of hemp-derived CBD in foods and dietary supplements has yet to be established by the FDA. So, some states have allowed hemp but have placed a hold on food products and dietary supplements for hemp.
The only option you have left to know what’s wrong and right is to investigate your state’s laws. This way, you make sure you won’t get in trouble and enjoy your hemp peacefully without dealing with the authorities.
Regarding shipment, the rules are more precise. According to the package delivery company UPS, Hemp, as defined in 7 U.S.C. § 1639o, is prohibited from shipment when in plant form. Nevertheless, UPS does accept hemp products (including Cannabidiol – CBD) for shipment only as permitted by all applicable state and federal laws. It is the shipper’s responsibility to ensure compliance with all such laws, including the Food, Drug & Cosmetic Act, 21 U.S.C. §321, et seq.
Botany Farms has a 100% secure platform for online purchases. We understand how important it is for you to get a healthy, fresh flower. That’s why we have all our lab reports available on our website and meticulously pack every single item we sell. We provide craft cannabis at Botany Farms, which tests below 0.3 percent, complying with the law and aligns with all the legislation set out in the Farm Bill 2018. Buying hemp flower online with us couldn’t be easier, as we ship nationwide and ensure that your order arrives quickly and safely. Enjoy the benefits of hemp flower, whether you want to relax, leave stress behind, or focus on improving your productivity.