One of everyone’s favorite things about strains is the variety there are in flavors. You can find a strain that tastes or smells like your favorite fruit. This one is the favorite for strawberry lovers.
The Strawberry Jam hemp strain is a hybrid auto-flowering that, with a unique display of fruity aroma and flavors acquired through a broad genetic lineage. Learn more about this delicious bud here.
The Strawberry Jam hemp strain buds have an incomparable beauty with different shades of green covered in silver-white trichomes and wonderful wavy orange pistils. You can also feel the strawberry scent emanating from its leaves.
This strain is a pleasure to the palate, and you can feel the strawberry jam flavor and a dash of cinnamon roll taste. The robust sweet and berry-tart flavor is ideal for anyone who likes sweet strains combined with various beneficial properties that make the Strawberry Jam hemp strain a daytime bud.
Terpenes give hemp flowers their particular smells and scents. There are dozens naturally occurring in hemp, each with individual therapeutic properties. The terpenes found in the Strawberry Jam strain are a total of 0.51%
Its primary terpenes with the highest percentages are:
- Myrcene: Myrcene gives the Strawberry Jam hemp flower most of its berry essence and is responsible for promoting relaxation and comfort.
- Caryophyllene: Caryophyllene exerts a powerful anti-inflammatory effect and leaves a peppery sensation on the mouth and nose.
- Bisabolol: Commonly found in chamomile, Bisabolol has a sweet herbal and floral aroma. It gives the Strawberry Jam hemp strain its flowery feel and provides anti-stress effects improving mood.
Secondary terpenes are present in low percentages. However, they still contribute to the aroma of the strain and its therapeutic effects.
- 3-Carene: Strawberry Jam CBD flowers contain a rare terpene called Delta-3 Carene, a sweet, aromatic scent highlighted by herbal, woodsy, citrus, and pine notes.
It’s primarily responsible for the dehydrating effect of certain herbs on the mouth and eyes and is commonly found in specific varieties of conifer trees.
3-Carene has systemic anti-inflammatory properties, and limited research suggests that it may also promote bone health.
- Pinene: This terpene is one of the most commonly found in cannabis and gets the most credit for giving the strains a pungent evergreen and minty aroma. It is typically known for its anti-inflammatory properties as well as antioxidants and anti-parasitic qualities.
- Linalool: Studies have shown that this terpene reduces levels of anxiety and depression, making the immune system more resilient to the destructive effects that depression causes. It enhances anti-epileptic properties and may be muscle-relaxing, helping with pain and other additional distinctive anesthetic-like effects.
- Guaiol: Many cultures worldwide have used guaiol for centuries as a treatment for diverse ailments, ranging from coughs to constipation to arthritis. It is also an effective insect repellent and insecticide. It provides antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory characteristics.
This strain is an excellent choice for people who have trouble dealing with mental stress, chronic pain, insomnia, and lack of appetite. We don’t recommend it as a nighttime strain because of the strong body effects, which generate an energetic, mental effect that activates your body and mind.
Strawberry Jam strain has a naturally calming effect that can be semi-euphoric and deeply comforting for some.
Once consumed, it will lift your mood while relaxing your muscles and bringing a charge of creativity to your mind so that you can concentrate on your daily tasks and finish them without any problems or inconveniences.
Strawberry Jam Strain Genetics
This strain is a crossing between Jamaican landrace strain with Blueberry Indica and Mexican Ruderalis. This combination allowed this hybrid to be packed with flavor and potency by adopting the qualities of each strain, bringing together its medicinal benefits, such as helping to treat depression, stress, lack of appetite, chronic pain, and anxiety.
It also receives from its genetic the intense, sweet berry aroma with earthy dashes. Strawberry Jam expresses a significant amount of Indica-derived features, but its effects are more Sativa in nature due to its overall profile.
Strawberry Jam Hemp Strain Phytocannabinoid Profile
By analyzing a strain’s phytocannabinoid profile, one will predict the potency and overall effects of the strain. Although CBD is the primary phytocannabinoid, dozens of other “minor” phytocannabinoids contribute to the overall impact of the hemp flower.
Total CBD: 17.19%
CBG, CBC, THC: 1.32%
Total phytocannabinoids: 18.51%
The Strawberry Jam hemp flower tests at a total of 17.19% CBD content with an additional 1.32% secondary phytocannabinoid content.
Cannabigerol (CBG), Cannabichromene (CBC), and Delta-9 THC all contribute to activating the critical healing mechanism known as the entourage effect.
This strain can adapt quickly to its environment, meaning it can be grown in a greenhouse, indoors, or outdoors.
40-70 gr per plant. The Strawberry Jam hemp strain tends to stay very compact and only reaches heights between 75-100 cm tall.
Overall, the Strawberry Jam hemp strain is excellent for people seeking relief and a creative boost. It is also great to help with headaches and migraines, or even people who have trouble generating a good appetite. The only aspect we have to note is that this strain is known to cause dry mouth and sometimes dry eyes. A glass of water and eye drops can help with that.