There’s nothing better than watching a game with friends and family eating a delicious snack, like the infamous buffalo wings. These tasty treats are perfect for almost any occasion. Now, mix it with cannabis, an incredible addition to any meal, and you’ve made yourself some spicy, head-hitting weed chicken wings for your cravings.
Whether you’re new to cannabis cuisine or have gathered a good amount of recipes, we’ll easily explain this weed chicken wings recipe so you can enjoy a good time with your loved ones and give your body and mind some relaxation.
Thanks for stopping by. Why not give something from our Farm a try?
Weed Chicken Wings Recipe
Before gathering the ingredients for your weed chicken wings recipe, it’s important to make a fresh batch of cannabutter. This is what will give your chicken wings the high you want to enjoy a good time.
We’ve explained before why you need to decarboxylate your weed. In simple terms, this process activates THC and CBD, and other cannabinoids, so that they can provide you with their benefits.
After decarboxylating, you’ll also need to create cannabutter. We have an extremely simple guide on how to make CBD butter, so don’t worry about it! Choose a great cannabis strain, like Botany Farms’ Abacus 2.0 strain. This bud has a sweet Indica profile that will melt any stress away.
Are you ready? Let’s take a look at the ingredients and equipment you need to make some delicious weed chicken wings!
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
- 2 pounds boneless chicken wings
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp paprika
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup cannamilk
- 4 tbsp hot sauce (use the classic Frank’s Buffalo sauce)
- 2 tbsp cannabis butter
Step by Step
- In a deep-fryer, heat oil to 375° F.
- Mix flour, salt, pepper, garlic powder, and paprika in a bowl. Then, whisk together the egg and milk in another bowl.
- Dip each piece of chicken into the egg mixture, then roll in the flour blend. Make 2 layers.
- Refrigerate the chicken for 20 minutes.
- Fry chicken in hot oil. Wait until the exterior is golden brown, for about 5-6 minutes.
- In a small bowl, combine the hot sauce and butter. Take it to the microwave until it melts. Finally, pour this sauce over the fried chicken. Toss to coat well.
When it comes to cannabis edibles, it’s important to be careful about the amount of food you eat. While we are sure you’ll want to indulge in these exquisite chicken wings, the best thing you can do is wait about 20 minutes before eating another buffalo wing.
At Botany Farms, we love being curious and exploring all the possibilities that cannabis offers. So, what about preparing some fancy CBD cocktails? Make a meal that makes all tongues wag and enjoy a fun game.
Check out this video below for more tips on how to make Weed Chicken Wings: