While smoking is by far the most popular way to get your dose of CBD, vaporizers are gaining the attention of users. According to different studies, the lack of combustion and carcinogenic compounds produced by vaporizers makes them a more healthy alternative. For this reason, many consumers are starting to switch to vapes in order to get their dose of cannabis.
Thanks to the wide variety of vaporizers on the market, cannabis lovers can vape their bud at a range of temperatures. This control makes vaping easier on the pulmonary system and allows users to customize their hits. If you want to experience a smooth vaping session, this article will let you know everything about the best vaporizers for CBD.
Best Temperature for Vaporizing CBD
Before introducing the best vapes for CBD, it is important to know why vaporizer temperature matters for cannabis. Trichomes, crystal outgrowths located on the surface of hemp flowers, are full of resin loaded with medicinal molecules. We can find over 100 cannabinoids and more than 100 terpenes in CBD flower.
When these compounds interact with heat, cannabis users can optimize the concentration of specific molecules in each hit, thus experiencing different levels of potency. For instance, if you want to get the best effects of CBD for your body and mind, you must set your vaporizer to an exact temperature.
Overheating CBD can cause it to lose some of its beneficial properties, including terpenes, flavonoids, and other cannabinoids. This will reduce the likelihood of the Entourage Effect happening and allow the effects of CBD to work effectively in your body. The boiling point of CBD is between 320 and 356 °F or 160 and 180 °C.
On the other hand, CBD oil will need slightly higher temperatures to reach vaporization. Therefore, most cannabinoid experts recommend that you vaporize CBD oil at temperatures between 200 and 220°C, or 65 and 428 °F. Finding the ideal vaping temperature is a matter of patience and experimentation. However, we have some tips that will help you find the ideal temperature for your needs:
- Invest in a vape pen that has at least three temperature settings.
- Only buy top-quality CBD from legal dispensaries or brands.
- Stick to low temperatures for morning and day-time sessions, as the effects may prevent you from focusing on your tasks, especially if you vape indica strains.
- Start off at lower temperatures and work your way up over time.
Best Vaporizer for CBD
Choosing the right vaporizer for CBD will definitely have an impact on your vaping experience. With the numerous CBD products that have come out on the market, you can find CBD flower, isolates, and oils. These different products, however, need to be consumed in different types of vaporizers in order to deliver the promised effects.
For instance, desktop vaporizers are typically the most efficient option for dry herbs and concentrates since they produce a much higher-quality vapor. However, if you’re on the go, portable and pen-style vapes may be a better option if you expend the majority of your day outside.
If you want to explore the different options there are for you to vape, we will show you the best vaporizers for CBD, depending on the type of product you want to consume.
Best Vaporizer for CBD Flower
This may come across as something impossible, but it is not. Vaporizers for cannabis flowers have been used for decades, and they allow you to have one of the most natural vaping experiences.
We know that CBD vape pens are more convenient if you are out, but the delicious and dank aromas produced by grounded hemp are irresistible. If you want to vape CBD flower, here are some dry-herb vaporizers to check out.
- The Pax 3: This is probably the best dry-herb portable vaporizer you can buy. The heat-up time of this vaporizer is around 15-30 seconds, which makes it extremely convenient for a quick vaping session. The Pax 3 has the perfect size to carry with you and requires minimal maintenance, which is something you definitely want to find in a portable vaporizer.
- The Volcano Vaporizer: If you are the kind of person who likes to have a dose of CBD when arriving home, you may want to go for a desktop vaporizer. The Volcano Vaporizer is definitely the best desktop vaporizer you can get for that purpose. This efficient vaporizer allows you to control the temperature, the amount of vapor you want to have and keeps your CBD flower fresh. This product is certainly worth the price tag thanks to its quality and durability.
Best Vaporizer for CBD Isolate
Since CBD isolate guarantees you are getting almost 99% CBD in your bloodstream, it is the best option for those who need immediate relief. Vaping CBD isolate may not produce great aromas and flavors, but it is definitely powerful. In order to vape CBD isolate, you’ll need concentrate vaporizers. In this case, we definitely recommend the following vaporizer:
- The Saionara: This vaporizer adjusts to any type of consumer. It doesn’t matter if you are a newbie or an experienced smoker, The Saionara is the perfect fit for a load-as-you-go vape pen. Additionally, it comes with a wide set of accessories to enhance your vaping experience. Although it may come off as pricey, many users have shared their amazing thoughts about this product, making it definitely worth it.
Can You Vape CBD Oil?
When talking about CBD oil, many users aren’t very clear about what the term refers to. In simple words, CBD oil is distilled cannabidiol extract. It contains nothing but the substances that are already present in CBD flower, with no oil base whatsoever. For this reason, vaping CBD oil is definitely possible.
However, make sure the product you have bought states on its label that it can be vaporized, as you can be getting CBD tincture, which you must not vaporize. Some CBD oil products are too viscous to be vaporized, so be cautious and check if you are buying those that have been exclusively designed for vaping.
Best Vaporizer for CBD Oil
The potential therapeutic properties of CBD oil may be activated faster through vaping. The smoke will be immediately absorbed by your lungs and bloodstream. For this reason, finding the right vaporizer for CBD oil is essential to make sure you have total control of your consumption. If you want to know which is the best vaporizer for CBD oil on the market, we have a great recommendation for you:
- Yocan Evolve Plus: Tiny and affordable, this vaporizer works like a traditional wax pen. The Evolve Plus’ convenient design makes it unnecessary to carry containers and extra tools around, allowing you to carry it in your pocket. Moreover, its price makes it a great option for someone who isn’t really into vaping and just wants to explore. It is tiny, convenient, affordable, and perfect for anyone on the go.
Finding the best vaporizer for CBD is not a difficult task thanks to the several vape products you can find nowadays. However, it is important to always look for those products that adjust to your needs and preferences. You don’t want to spend your money on something that will not give you the effects you look for.
Moreover, finding the right CBD products for vaping will also enhance your vaping game. For example, if you love vaping CBD flower, Botany Farms’ craft cannabis will deliver rich aromas and flavors along with the amazing effects of CBD. Vaping requires curiosity and an open mind to new sensations and experiences, which can only be found in great products like ours.