Have you ever wondered what is the best way to consume your cannabis while you take care of your lungs? There are several reasons why vaping is the healthiest technique to smoke cannabis. When you take a look at other methods, you realize that joints are often used without filters, making it easier for harmful toxins to pass through. Furthermore, it is striking how pipes and even bongs that use water still allow these toxins to enter your body through your lungs. A vaporizer is specially designed to vape dry cannabis by heating the herb to a temperature lower than its combustion point. This way, it allows the active ingredients of cannabis to be converted into a smokeless vapor that is easy to inhale. It produces less tar and contains less harmful compounds and fewer carcinogens. Vaping CBD ensures instant delivery to your brain, traveling all through your lungs into the bloodstream directly. It is probably the safest way of inhaling the medicinal properties of cannabis, providing an alternative way for relief. If you suffer from respiratory problems, using CBD in a quality vape pen can significantly reduce the respiratory symptoms influenced by the traditional way of smoking. Here at Botany Farms, we've got you covered for premium vape cartridges:
Can You Vape CBD OilCBD oil is an efficient method of consumption, allowing you to get all the benefits of cannabis without having to grind any herb. While vaping CBD oil will most likely provide a lighter high than flower, it still delivers great results to those who seek a portable way to use CBD. It is relevant to know that not all CBD oil can be vaped. Some products are just for oral consumption only. A true CBD vape oil is not actually going to contain any oils at all, but be formulated with a base of vegetable glycerin. This is used as a solvent, for E-Liquids so that you can vape CBD out of your device, and also helps create the tick ‘clouds’ that come from inhaling the product. It will also contain CBD extract, and possibly terpenes and flavoring. Make sure that you are purchasing the right product before vaping CBD oil.
Choosing Your CBD VapeDisposables, cartridges, and pods are the simplest options if you are new to vaping. Refillable vape pens are slightly more advanced, but they are easy to use. Read this quick overview of the most common devices used to vape CBD e-juice.
- Disposable vape pens: A good thing about disposable CBD vape pens is that they’re easier and cheaper than other kinds. You will get about a hundred puffs before these tiny lightweight cigarette-style pens run out. In addition, they are pre-filled with CBD vape juice, powered by a built-in coil and battery.
- CBD oil cartridges: Many people assure that this is the second easiest way to vape CBD. It has a slim cylindrical vape tank that comes pre-filled with around 0.5 mL to 1 mL of CBD vape juice or CBD distillate. To use a CBD oil cartridge, you require a vape pen or a 510 thread battery compatible with standard 510 cartridges.
- CBD pods: Looking similar to CBD oil cartridges, CBD pods are compatible with one of the most popular vapes available on the market, JUUL.
- Refillable CBD vape pens: As its name says, these vape pens are rechargeable, which means that you can fill it up with your own CBD vape juice. Vape pens consist of a simple tube-style battery attached to a vape tank with an internal coil. Most of the time, this device produces more vapor and flavor than disposables. If you take good care of it will be cost-effective in the long run.
How to Vape CBDYou don't have to be a rocket scientist to use a vape pen. Disposable CBD vapes don’t require any preparation; all you need to do is inhale. No need to push any buttons, since these are draw-activated. Refillable vape pens, cartridges, and pods require a bit more knowledge to operate. Take a look at the user manual that came with your device to make sure that you are using it adequately. If you currently vape, transitioning to CBD e-juice will be a piece of cake. You might be familiar with the whole process since it is used in the very same way you would use your nicotine-based e-juice vape pen. You could either use the vape that you have already on hand or purchase a CBD vape pen.
How to Use a CBD Oil Cartridge
- Connect the cartridge to your 510 battery.
- Look into your CBD oil cartridge. If the device has a power button, click it 5 times to turn it on.
- Press the button while inhaling, starting with small puffs, waiting 5 to 19 minutes between each one. Be aware of how CBD affects you to avoid consuming more than necessary.
- Start slow, and work your way up to the optimal dose that fits you. If you desire, you can try taking larger and frequent puffs.
How to Use a CBD Pod
- Connect the pod to your JUUL battery. Tap the JUUL twice to check the battery life
- Since JUUL is draw-activated, you can start by taking a small puff and observe how you feel. Wait between 5 to 10 minutes to get another puff.
- Start slowly, always being in tune with your body. Increase your puffs until you reach the optimal dose.
- Once you get familiarized with it, try taking larger and more frequent puffs.
How to Use a CBD Vape Pen
- Fill your vape pen tank with CBD e-juice.
- Prime your coil for optimal performance by leaving it at least 5-10 minutes to begin saturating.
- If it is a temperature control tank, most people recommend setting it up closer to 400°F or higher. If it is not temperature controlled, the wattage is going to depend on your coil resistance.
- Click the power button 5 times to turn the battery on.
- Some vape pens have adjustable airflow. If this is the case, just configure your preferred setting.
- To start inhaling, press the button. Always start slowly with small puffs, waiting 5-10 minutes between each one, checking how CBD makes you feel.
- As you find your optimal dose, take larger puffs, shortening the waiting time between each one.
- Remember that you should clean your vape tank on a regular basis to maintain it properly.