- Chopping Board
- Kitchen Knife
- Mixing Bowl
- Garlic Press (optional)
- Morter and Pestle (optional)
- Lime Juicer (optional)
- 3 Haas avocados (Ripe)
- 1 Plum tomato (Large)
- 3 cloves Garlic
- 2 tbsp Fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup Fresh cilantro
- 1/2 tbsp Salt
- 3 tbsp Chopped onion
- 1/4 Diced jalapeno (Chopped finely)
- 2 droppers CBD oil
Peel and cut the avocados in half lengthwise. Scoop out the flesh and put them in a medium bowl.
Add the lime juice, salt, pepper, and smash together with a fork until creamy.
Gently stir in the CBD oil, incorporating it evenly.
On a cutting board, crush the garlic clove to make a paste. (Use the flat part of the knife.)
Dice the tomato, cilantro, onion, and peppers and add them to the mixture.
Continue mixing and check the taste along the way. If needed, add salt, pepper, or lime juice to adjust the taste.
Finally, when the taste is perfect to your liking, serve and enjoy this delicious CBD-infused guacamole.
CBD Oil BenefitsCBD oil is made by extracting CBD from the cannabis plant then diluting it with a carrier oil like hemp seed oil. CBD can be effective in reducing pain associated with multiple diseases. There are different ways of consumption, but oil has become increasingly popular with consumers as it can be used in different ways and added to your daily food and drinks. This makes CBD oil an appealing option for those looking for pain relief and other symptoms. Research on the potential health benefits of CBD oil is ongoing, so new therapeutic uses for this natural remedy are sure to be discovered.
CBD Oil EffectsMany patients use CBD oil safely to treat numerous amounts of ailments, conditions, and diseases. It has been shown that thanks to its anti-inflammatory traits, using CBD can reduce:
- Anxiety and depression
- Symptoms related to cancer and cancer treatment
- Blood pressure and preventing heart damage
- Symptoms associated with Epilepsy and Parkinson
Decarbing Hemp Flower to Make CBD OilDecarbing is short for decarboxylation, which uses heat to convert cannabinoids from their acid form into their active form. You can decarb your hemp flowers by heating them at a relatively low temperature for an extended period. Whenever you are planning to make hemp flower edibles, tinctures, and extractions, you must decarb. If you were to eat hemp flower without decarbing it, you would not get the full effects of CBD because raw and cured hemp flower does not contain much actual CBD. The process of decarbing hemp flower is pretty simple. All you need to do is follow the next steps:
- Preheat your oven to 250 F.
- Grind your CBD hemp flower. If you do not have a grinder, break it up into tiny pieces with your fingers and use a credit card to chop it even smaller.
- Spread your ground hemp flower out onto a cookie sheet, creating a very thin layer.
- Place the cookie sheet in your oven on a middle rack.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool. The hemp flower should look brownish and feel dry to the touch. It should also crumble when rolled in your fingers.
How to Make CBD GuacamoleThis recipe is definitely a must if you will host a party with your friends or curl up on the couch to watch a movie. CBD guacamole is perfect for relaxing and enjoying a delicious snack with remarkable properties. Preparation Time: 10 minutes. Cooking Time: 10 minutes. Total Time: 20 minutes. Servings: 6 servings
- Chopping board
- Mixing medium bowl
- 3 ripe Haas avocados
- 1 large plum tomato
- 3 garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons of fresh lime juice
- ¼ cup of cilantro
- ½ tablespoon of salt
- 3 tablespoons of chopped onion
- 1 pinch of jalapeño pepper
- 2 droppers CBD oil
- Peel and cut the avocados in half lengthwise. Scoop out the flesh and put them in a medium bowl.
- Add the lime juice, salt, pepper, and smash together with a fork until creamy.
- Gently stir in the CBD oil, incorporating it evenly.
- On a cutting board, crush the garlic clove to make a paste. (Use the flat part of the knife.)
- Dice the tomato, cilantro, onion, and peppers and add them to the mixture.
- Continue mixing and check the taste along the way. If needed, add salt, pepper, or lime juice to adjust the taste.
- Finally, when the taste is perfect to your liking, serve and enjoy this delicious CBD-infused guacamole.