So you want to buy weed, but past experiences have made you think it is impossible for you to find quality weed at a good price. Whether it was a shady dealer or a synthetic marijuana bought in a gas station, we all have plenty of reasons to be picky about where we buy our weed. It doesn’t have to be that difficult, though. Thanks to the internet, thousands of brands are able to offer their amazing products at good prices. It doesn’t matter if you live miles away from your vendor, you can get your pot in a few days. However, the process may seem way too complicated if you are new to buying weed online. For this reason, we have created this guide to teach you how to buy weed online legally and fast. Here at Botany Farms we have several CBD rich strains and our new Delta-10 THC vape cartridges available online for you to buy:
How to buy legal weed onlineFirst off, it is important to take into account all the legal restrictions regarding weed. As of now, there are only 11 states and Washington D.C that allow cannabis consumption for adults. For this reason, you might want to make sure you are not trying to buy weed online if you live in a state where pot isn’t legal. On the other hand, you could buy CBD hemp flower online. Although the effects are not the same, (CBD doesn’t produce the “high” provided by the THC found in marijuana) you will still feel the relaxation, stimulation and many other amazing effects that the Cannabis Sativa L. provides. Since hemp became legal back in 2018 all over the country, you can order CBD hemp flower online as long as it contains less than .3% THC. Once you have checked out the regulations regarding weed in your state, there are some other aspects to take into account to buy legal weed online.
Buy from reliable retailersIf you are wondering how to buy weed online, and think that the best way is to use the first result of a Google search, you are putting your health at risk. With cannabis becoming legal, either for recreational use or for medical purposes, many scammers are flooding the market with their synthetic pot and extremely poor-quality strains. Despite the fact that marijuana laws are extremely strict and followed by the authorities, many sellers manage to escape surveillance. For this reason, buying pot online from the first site you find will not guarantee that what you are buying is organic, safe and regulated by law. Likewise, you must check out the levels of THC in your CBD hemp flower. Hemp flower is only legal as long as it contains less than .3% THC. For this reason, always ask for the lab reports of the products you are going to purchase. By using a reputable dispensary, like Leafly or Weedmaps, you can ensure that you’re staying on the right side of the law. You can find your favorite local dispensary and check out if they have an online shop, or you could go to your prefered brand and buy from them. For instance, Botany Farms ships all over the U.S 100% organic hemp flower, which has all its respective paperwork on our website. If you want to buy weed online but don’t want to risk too much, try out a totally legal CBD flower before making a decision.
Check out the regulations of your stateSay that you already know how to buy weed online like a pro, but you live in a state where delivery services are not legal: you may put all your money to waste. In Arizona, California and New York, deliveries are allowed if you are a medical marijuana patient. Likewise, California has weed delivery for recreational use. In order to have a better understanding on which states allow what, check out this list. States that have adult-use cannabis delivery:
- Oregon (limited delivery options based on local law)
- Nevada (during COVID-19)
- Massachusetts (not operational yet)
- Michigan (under emergency rules)
- New Mexico
- New Jersey
- North Dakota
How to buy weed online safelyIf you want to learn how to buy weed online like a pro, there is an ability you must master: finding out if a company selling pot is legit. The internet is full of scammers, and a strong industry like cannabis is one of the best sources of revenues you can find. If you want to make sure the website you are buying from is legal, there are some aspects to keep in mind:
- Amateur-looking websites: there is not a single reliable dispensary that will have typos or incongruent language. Always make sure the website has a professional appearance and the information can be easily found. In addition, if you can chat with an online budtender, the service is much better.
- Licensed service: if the vendor doesn’t have a verifiable license number, it is definitely not a safe place to buy weed online.
- Lab reports: nowadays, many brands run third-party lab tests on their products. If the online dispensary you are buying pot from has all the lab reports to their products, it is a good sign.
- Cost: too high or too low? No matter what you are buying, keep in mind that if it seems too good to be true, it probably is. Always compare prices. Even if it's cheap, you may end up paying a high cost for your health.
- Avoid social media vendors: please, don’t buy weed online from Facebook or Instagram accounts. Never. These businesses are often scammers with burner phones that, once they get your money, crash trash the number and are never heard from again.
How much does it cost to buy weed online?This is an important aspect to watch out for. If you have already bought weed from local stores, you must have an idea of the average cost. Buying weed online might cost a little bit less, with around $12 for a gram and up to $45 for an eighth of flower. However, it all varies depending on cultivar, THC or CBD content, type of product and potency. For this reason, it is always important to compare prices. Additionally, reading some reviews from other users will help you find the best dispensary to buy weed online. Never settle for less, since it can end up being a scam if you are not using a reliable dispensary to purchase pot. To safely buy weed online, follow these steps:
- Go to the website of your online retailer.
- Filter the product you want to buy and pick the delivery option.
- Shop from menus you can find, both from local or out-of-state shops.
- Either phone in an order or put the products in an online basket.
- Checkout by clicking on your shopping cart.
- Get confirmation via email or text. This message should include a confirmation of order reception, processing and delivery time.
- Receive your goods. Have a valid form of ID to verify your purchase.