Rolling a joint can be a pretty satisfying experience, but it can get pretty boring if you haven't mastered the mechanics. Whether you use paper or hemp leaf, there are a few things you ought to keep in mind.
One interesting type of blunt to roll is called the rose blunt, and yes, as the name implies, this does have to do with rose petals. This is one of the most interesting types of blunts around, particularly due to the material being used as the blunt wrap.
Believe it or not, using rose petals can indeed produce an extremely aromatic flavor that is very enjoyable. Let's get to it and take a look at exactly how to roll a rose blunt.
What is a Rose Blunt?
The Rose blunt is exactly what it sounds like: a blunt or very large cannabis cigar that is rolled using rose petals. You might wonder why you would even try using rose petals to roll a cannabis cigar or blunt, with the reason for this being that it can taste very good.
Rose petals contain various compounds and terpenes that can be quite enjoyable to combust and inhale. This then combines with the fantastic flavors that your particular strain of weed has to produce some great aromas on the inhale and exhale. There is also the fact that rose petals, as long as they are organic and pesticide-free, are fairly safe to use.
Most people would agree that rose petals are much less harmful than either hemp leaves or tobacco leaves, so they do make for a great alternative, not to mention that if you look hard enough, you can easily find some rose petals outdoors. If you really want to make things interesting, rolling a tea joint is always an option too.
What You Need to Roll a Rose Blunt
There are just a few things that you will need to roll a rose blunt, so let's take a quick look.
- High-Quality Flower: If you are going to roll a rose blunt, you may as well use some high-quality cannabis flower. Some tasty rose petals with low-grade weed just aren't a good idea.
- Pesticide-Free Rose Petals: The color or exact type of rose petal that you get for rolling a blunt is not as important as those rose petals being pesticide-free. You absolutely do not want any pesticides on your rose petals, because this will make for a very harsh smoke, it won't taste good, and it can be extremely harmful to your respiratory system as well.
- A Grinder: Your weed is going to need to be relatively fine in order to roll a rose blunt, so you will need a good grinder.
- Small Baking Sheet: To get the rose petals ready for smoking and in the shape of an actual blunt wrap, you will need to bake them in the oven, which requires that you use a small baking sheet.
How to Roll a Rose Blunt
Now that you know exactly what you need to roll a rose blunt, let's quickly go over a step-by-step tutorial on exactly how to do so.
- First, make sure that you have gathered all of your supplies, including everything that we have listed in the above section.
- On your baking sheet, take 3 rose petals and put them side by side so that they slightly overlap with each other and in a horizontal manner, therefore forming a blunt wrap. Try to get it as close to a rectangle as possible.
- Preheat your oven to 250 degrees Fahrenheit and bake your rose petals for three to five minutes. You just want them to go from being soft to slightly dry, but not overly crispy.
- Once the rose petals have been toasted, you can then take some weed of your choice, grind it up quite fine, and then place it in the center of the rose petals, just like you would when you roll any other kind of blunt.
- Although we aren't going to teach you the technique for rolling the perfect blunt right now, rolling a blunt made out of rose petals is no different than rolling a blunt made out of any other wrapping material. Just tuck one edge of the rose petal wrap under the other, lick the edges, and stick everything together while trying to keep things fairly tight.
- Once the rose petal blunt has been rolled, put it back in the oven for about 10 seconds, just to make sure that it is firm and that the petals are sticking together. You don't want the petals to unravel while you are smoking.
- Once this is done, take the rose blunt out of the oven and let it sit for about 2 to 5 minutes before you smoke it. Now you can smoke your rose blunt.
In case this process sounds too difficult or you just can't picture what we are talking about, here we have a fantastic tutorial video that will teach you exactly how to roll a rose blunt. If rolling is too difficult for you, some Delta-8 Pre-Rolls are always an option too.
Best Flower for Rose Blunts
If you want the best flower to roll rose blunts with, then right here at Botany Farms is where you will find it. Let’s take a look.
- This Delta-8 White CBG flower from our Botany Farms online store is always a good option for anybody looking to get a bit of relaxation in, complete with 12.3% CBG and over 5% THC.
- The Super Sour Space Candy strain is a high-CBD strain perfect for relieving some inflammation and pain.
- Our Botany Farms Delta-8 THC Pineapple Haze is a great option for anybody who wants some tasty flower with both THC and CBD.
- Delta-8 Sour Lifter is another fantastic CBD strain that also has a bit of THC.
- Shaolin Gleaux is a great strain to consider if you need something with a little bit of THC and a whole lot of CBD.