If you are looking to consume some cannabis gummies, one of the main considerations you need to keep in mind is whether you want gummies that are made with a Sativa strain or an Indica strain. For those of you who don't know, Sativa and Indica are the two main types or “strain” types that cannabis can come in. Sure, they are both cannabis, but they have vastly different effects. Indica strains of cannabis are generally known for being best for nighttime use, whereas Sativa strains are generally considered best for daytime use, although there is more nuance to it than that. Today, we want to figure out what the difference between Sativa and Indica gummies is. Yes, we suppose this means that we will be doing a comparison of Indica and Sativa cannabis.
- Weed gummies can be made with both Indica and Sativa strains
- Cannabis can be Indica, Sativa, and hybrid
- Cannabis Sativa and cannabis Indica produce different highs
- Eating edibles results in a longer and stronger high than smoking or vaping
- The best place to get weed gummies is at Botany Farms