Live rosin is a fairly new craze that is taking the cannabis world by storm. Yes, this is another type of cannabis extract taken directly from live flower. However, it is different from most other extracts out there, mainly because you don't use a solvent to extract it. This allows for a very high-quality cannabis extract, with very high THC levels and great flavors, without all of the dangers associated with extracting cannabinoids using solvents. That said, many people just don't know exactly what live rosin is, or what the difference between live rosin and live resin is. Today, we're going to answer all of your most pressing questions about live rosin, so let's get to it.
- Live rosin is a cannabis extract.
- It is made by using heat and pressure to extract THC from flower.
- Live rosin is extracted without solvents.
- Live rosin and live resin are not the same things.
- Live rosin has already been decarboxylated.