Cross the thundering waters towards a peaceful and refreshing meadow with the help of the Umpqua Hemp Strain. The name of this beautiful, frosty bud, which can also mean “dancing waters,” pays homage to Oregon’s Umpqua Valley Native American tribes.
The Umpqua Hemp strain flowers are covered in trichomes, which give them a lovely frosty look as if they were dipped in sugar, contrasting on a bright lime green color with orange hairs. This bud gives a strong, sweet smell, with pine, citrus notes, and sometimes hints of hops or peaches.
Let this 70/30 Indica dominant hybrid take you on a walk through a pine forest and leave you rested and ready for your day’s challenges. With around 15% CBD, the Umpqua Hemp strain will ease your mind into a peaceful state, while its low THC content of less than 0.14% is perfect for keeping an uplifted spirit and a clear mind.
The primary terpenes found in the Umpqua Hemp strain are caryophyllene and myrcene, although Umpqua can also contain pinene, humulene, and limonene. These aromatic oils not only give the strain its characteristic aroma and taste, but they also contribute in different ways to your general health:
- Caryophyllene gives a spicy, woody aroma, while its anti-anxious and analgesic properties give you a peaceful feeling. It can also interact with cannabinoid receptors.
- Myrcene tones are earthy, musky. This terpene boosts your immune system, making it a great coadjuvant in cancer treatments while relaxing your body.
- The Umpqua Hemp strain’s characteristic piney aroma comes from pinene, a terpene shared with healing plants like rosemary, sage, and eucalyptus. Pinene can act as a bronchodilator and anti-inflammatory, easing oxygen flow to your lungs and increasing your well-being.
- Also an anti-inflammatory agent, humulene acts as an analgesic, giving the Umpqua Hemp strain an edge against pain and discomfort. It provides a spicy, hoppy aroma partly responsible for the characteristic cannabis scent.
- The citrusy aroma of limonene adds to the refreshing feeling of the Umpqua Hemp strain, while it relieves you from stress and anxiety and boosts your immune system.
Dive into the calm dancing waters and let Umpqua invigorate you while leaving you refreshed and uplifted, with a feeling of calm and peace.
The use of the Umpqua Hemp strain is especially recommended for the morning when it will ease your anxiety, soothe your aches, and get you in a good, focused mood to start your day with a clear mind. In the night, Umpqua will help you attain a restful sleep and deal with insomnia.
The terpenes found in the Umpqua Hemp strain will boost your immune system, improve your blood circulation, and give you relief from temporary or chronic pain. Studies have also shown that these terpenes exhibit anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties, inhibit irregular cell growth, and reduce tumor sizes, making Umpqua an ally in the fight against cancer.
As with many cannabis varieties, the Umpqua Hemp strain can give you eye and mouth dryness, which you can easily care for by keeping correctly hydrated. In addition, Umpqua can be a bit rough with your throat while smoking at the first hit, but this effect quickly diffuses, leaving you with a calm and warm feeling.
From its native soil in Oregon, the Umpqua Hemp Strain achieves its best potential by starting with a feminized seed which shows an impressive 96% germination rate. The seedlings develop indoors assisted by LED lights in short photoperiods, but greenhouse growing has also shown great results.
The Umpqua Hemp strain can boast an early flowering and autoflower lineage, giving an early finish and consistently high yields. The plants grow in a Christmas tree-like structure with a dominant leader and tight internodes.
7 to 8 weeks.
2 to 2.5 lbs per plant
You can buy Umpqua Hemp strain seeds and seedlings online for indoor or greenhouse growing.