You've probably heard of the phytocannabinoids THC, CBD, CBN, and CBG. However, there are many other phytocannabinoids; nearly 120 of them to be exact. One of the cannabinoids that you might not be familiar with is known as THCA. THCA is a cannabinoid that can be found in both hemp and cannabis plants, and often in fairly high quantities. However, this is a fairly new cannabinoid, one that most people don't know very much about. This lack of knowledge about THCA is exactly what we are here to combat today. What is THCA, you may ask? Does THCA get you high? We are here to answer both questions today, along with a few others. We will also be doing a general comparison of THCA vs THC. Then we will finish things off by taking a look at some of the best THCA weed strains out there.
- THCA is the precursor to THC.
- THCA on its own will not get you high.
- THCA is converted to THC through decarboxylation, which will then intoxicate you.
- At this time, THCA does appear to be legal.
- Raw THCA appears to have many of the same benefits as CBD.